This wikisite is created for K-16 teachers and anyone who is interested in technology. You will find information about trends, issues and research in integrating technology in teaching and learning. Feel free to browse links to different topics.If you find any broken links email
Virtual Field Trips
Web based Resources
Research (Evidence Based)
Illinois Core Technology Standards
Illinois Learning Standards
Sample K-12 Curriculum
International Society of Technology Education
National Council of Teachers of English
National Council of Teachers of Mathematics
National Science Teachers Association
National Council for the Social Studies
American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
Child Life Council
Accessing our IWU Server Space
2. Once installed, open WinSCP or FUGU.
3. Type in host name: sun.iwu.edu and log in using your myiwu account.
4. Create a folder for E271.
5. Transfer, copy, or save file from your desktop to your server space.
6. Once copied open the file to check you copied the latest version.
Accessing our Course Blog
1. You will use your google account to access our course blog. If you don't have google account
2. Use your google username and password to log in to our
1. We will use Refworks to keep a database of our reading materials.
2. Learn more about Refworks through the
3. Keep a copy of
Refworks Quick Start Guide
or access the
if you need help.
Contributions to http://pt3.wikispaces.com/ are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 3.0 License
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"